Cyber Psychology Consultant
What you'll learn
- Develop Knowledge of Cyber Psychology
- Understand where real happiness comes from
- People who want to Master Cyber Intelligence
- Real Time Cyber Case Studies
- Smart Phone / Laptop / Tab / Desktop Computer
- Internet Connection or Internet Access
- No previous knowledge / equipment / software's required
- No prior knowledge of Psychology is necessary for this course.
- An open mind and a willingness to learn something new and interesting
Today the virtual platform has been an important platform, where we can engage ourselves and others and gain benefits. Whatever we plan or decide, we always need a platform via which we can reach a mass population which has no geographical boundaries. In this book, which gives a brief idea about the advantages and disadvantages about the cyber world, we are trying out our best to contribute towards the society and aim to touch the lives of population by sharing our work and thoughts related to digital platforms, its benefits and drawbacks in which cyber-crime and cyber psychology has been combined. We are inspired by the true stories & events happening in our society and we are immensely encouraged to put forth our thought process & aiming for positive changes
Cyberpsychology is the study of the human mind and behavior and how the culture of technology, specifically, virtual reality, and social media affect them Mainstream research studies focus on the effect of the Internet and cyberspace on the psychology of individuals and groups. Some hot topics include: online identity, online relationships, personality types in cyberspace, transference to computers, addiction to computers and Internet, regressive behavior in cyberspace, online gender-switching, etc. While much research in this field is based around Internet usage, cyberpsychology also includes the study of the psychological ramifications of cyborgs, artificial intelligence, and virtual reality.
Media Psychology is an emerging specialty and the Society for Media Psychology and Technology of the American Psychological Association, i.e., APA division 46 includes many cyber-psychologists among its members
Who this course is for:
- Students & Teachers of BA, MA, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc, BE, ME, LLB, LLM, B Tech, M Tech, Diploma, Engineering
- All type of Doctors, Psychologist, Counsellor
- You should be comfortable working with computers.
Tanmay S Dikshit is a powerful speaker for digital device security and graphology. He received the State Award (Maharashtra government) and the President’s Award (Government of India) He has more than 25 years’ technology experience & 50+ certification at the international professional level. He is a rhetorician and well-trained trainer and trainer for military personnel, detectives and all the security forces that are necessary for cyber security. As speaker, he is invited to throw light on key elements of cybersecurity by well-known organizations, businesses and educational establishments/universities. He also hosts events, workshops and awareness campaigns. He is a renowned figure on TV news, on radio shows and also provides his professional opinions in print media.