Cyber Crimes and it's preventive measures- Mr. Rupesh Mittal
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Various Cyber Crimes
- Tips for Cyber Safety
- Cyber laws
- Social media safety guidelines
- Internet Safety
- Measures for prevention from cyber crimes
- Various crimes happening against women and children
- All you will need is a browser! Which is easy since you are viewing this page within a browser! You can use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or whatever else you choose!
- Any person who is interested in knowing about the intersection of cybercrime and cyberlaw, can do the present course. There are no specific requirements or prerequisites for the present course.
This course gives an overview of cybercrime, which deals with all the criminal activities done either in cyberspace or targeted at computer resources, computer networks, and the Internet. This course further gives insights on various categories of cybercrime and further elaborates on the various new kinds and manifestations of interpersonal cybercrime and how cyber law frameworks are dealing with the same, across the world.
- Any student or online user, who is interested in knowing more about cybercrime and cyberlaw .
- This course is being offered at a basic level and is suitable for all people whether they have knowledge in this area or not.
- This course is not intended for people looking for advanced knowledge on internet security and privacy.