Cyber Crimes and it's preventive measures- Mr. Rupesh Mittal
- All you will need is a browser! Which is easy since you are viewing this page within a browser! You can use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or whatever else you choose!
- Any person who is interested in knowing about the intersection of cybercrime and cyberlaw, can do the present course. There are no specific requirements or prerequisites for the present course.
This course gives an overview of cybercrime, which deals with all the criminal activities done either in cyberspace or targeted at computer resources, computer networks, and the Internet. This course further gives insights on various categories of cybercrime and further elaborates on the various new kinds and manifestations of interpersonal cybercrime and how cyber law frameworks are dealing with the same, across the world.
Who this course is for:
- Any student or online user, who is interested in knowing more about cybercrime and cyberlaw .
- This course is being offered at a basic level and is suitable for all people whether they have knowledge in this area or not.
- This course is not intended for people looking for advanced knowledge on internet security and privacy.
Rupesh Mittal, the founder of Cyber Jagrithi Foundation and a Cyber Consultant, started the foundation in order to help students find their interests and also develop skills required for a better future.
Mittal, as a Cyber Security Consultant for Police, came across many crimes that involve Cyber Crimes. In order to control them, he started CJP (Cyber Jagrithi Programme) an awareness program to educate people about the crimes and stand by them.
He has completed B.Tech, Computer Science and Engineering from VNR VJIET, Hyderabad, and Post-Graduation Diploma in Cyber laws at NALSAR University, Hyderabad.
He has also received the Karmaveer Chakra Award - Instituted by iCONGO in Partnership with United Nations 2019 at IIT Delhi.
• Member of Data Security Council of India (DSCI). – Hyderabad Chapter.
• Associate Member of National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCSSS).
Quote: I believe in "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" says Mittal.