Word 2010 Introduction
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create, edit and save documents
- Navigate through a document
- Open and print documents
- Understand differences between character and paragraphs formats and know how to apply them
- Create bulleted and numbered lists and set tabs
- Create and format tables
- Add document formats like page numbers, headers and footers
- Spell and grammar check documents
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience
This course covers the basic functions and features of Word 2010. After an introduction to Word's window components, you will learn how to enter and edit text, save and navigate documents and use Help. You will also learn how to enhance the appearance of a document by using various formatting options. The course will cover creating tables, inserting basic headers and footers, proofing documents, and printing and emailing documents.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who need to create, save and print basic documents like letters, memos, reports