Word 2007 - Intermediate
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use advanced table features
- Work with automation features like AutoCorrect, AutoFormat and find and replace
- Create and use building blocks
- Add headers, footers and section breaks
- Run a mail merge
- Create, use and edit styles
- Create and use templates
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word 2010 training or equivalent experience
This course is designed to expand on the skills learned in the Introduction to Word 2007 training. Students will learn important techniques to streamline their document development process by using such features as AutoCorrect, applying built-in and custom Styles, adding pre-formatted parts via Building Blocks, creating Templates, and mastering Mail Merge. Students will also learn creative ways to use tables to display information by using built-in Table Styles, merging and splitting cells, and inserting formulas. Students will learn how to create interesting documents with complex headers and footers, columns, and to understand how sections and section breaks work in documents.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who possess the basics of creating, editing and printing documents looking to grow their skills in working with longer, more complex documents and begin the automation of standard formatting