Windows 7 New Features
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand changes to the start menu and the taskbar
- Pin applications to the start menu and the taskbar
- Modify the shut down button
- Use gadgets
- Modify the notification area and the desktop background
- Understand and use libraries
- Work with changes in searching
- Manage devices
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Basic experience with a previous version of Microsoft Windows
This course introduces you to the major new features and enhancements in Windows 7, many of which will save you time and improve your efficiency. You will learn how to understand the new desktop and how to customize it, use Gadgets, pin items to the Start or Task Bar, manage multiple windows in new ways, and some great keyboard shortcuts. The course also helps you to understand changes to file management, placing emphasis on the new Document Library system and improvements in searching.
This IAAP-certified counts for 1.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Basic PC users preparing to upgrade their current operating system to Windows 7 and want to learn what is new or changed