What you'll learn
- Understand the VB.net framework
- Work with variables, including numeric, string, variable and more
- Work with flow expressions, including decision statements, iteration statements and more
- Use and understand classes and objects
- Work with single dimensional arrays, multi-dimensional arrays, array lists and type safe lists
- Understand LINQ and how to filter, sort and join
- Handle syntax and logic errors
- Create error exceptions
- Read and write files
- Handle common errors
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience. Prior programming knowledge is useful, but not required.
This course is the beginning track for certification. It's designed for the beginning VBNET programmer although there are topics of an advanced nature. The topics discussed within this curriculum focus primarily on VBNET code and not interface design or true event-based programming. At the end of this course students will be able to understand the VBNET framework; work with variables, including numeric, string, variable and more; work with flow expressions, including decision statements, iteration statements and more; use and understand classes and objects; work with single dimensional arrays, multi-dimensional arrays, array lists and type safe lists; understand LINQ and how to filter, sort and join; handle syntax and logic errors; create error exceptions; read and write files; and handle common errors.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to learn how to program in VB.net
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.