Project 2007 Advanced
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Project in conjunction with other applications
- Use lead and lag times
- Set task and advanced resource information
- Effectively work with tables and views
- Use overtime and cost rate tables
- Effectively manage multiple projects
- Create custom reports
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Project 2007 training or equivalent experience
This course covers the features within Microsoft Project 2007 that every project manager needs to know. )This includes setting Advanced Task settings, entering Overtime work and selecting the Cost Rate Table. )After this course, you will know how to import a project from a different Microsoft Office application, create your own custom Tables and Views, and then create a custom report to answer questions for management.
This IAAP-certified counts for 2.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students with a basic understanding of Microsoft Project 2007 looking to expand their skills to include advanced elements of the application