PowerPoint 2010 Introduction
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create and save a basic presentation
- Create and edit bulleted list slides
- Apply design themes and edit the slide master
- Format text
- Draw and format objects
- Create speaker notes and handouts
- Run a slide show
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience
This course will provide you with the skills you need to create effective and robust presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. After an introduction to PowerPoint's window components and Help system, students will learn to create, save, and rearrange presentations. The features required to format text, use drawing objects, work with graphics, and insert tables and charts will be covered, in addition to learning to use templates and themes, slide masters, and transition effects. Finally, students will learn to proof, run, and print presentations.
This IAAP-certified counts for 5 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who need to create or edit presentations