PowerPoint 2010 Advanced
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Adding, editing and formatting tables in a presentation
- Adding, editing and formatting SmartArt in a presentation
- Adding, editing and formatting charts in a presentation
- Using animation and action buttons
- Creating design templates and customizing slide masters
- Customizing the environment
- Packaging a presentation
- Working with audio and video effects
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training or equivalent experience
This course is designed to bring you to the next level in presentation development. You will learn how to add tables, SmartArt, charts and multimedia files to presentations. Advanced presentation techniques such as animation, broadcasting, creating custom templates, working with actions and adding slide timings will be covered. You will learn about presentation distribution options including online broadcasts.
This IAAP-certified counts for 4.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students familiar with creating or editing basic presentations and are looking to take their skills to the next level