PowerPoint 2007 Advanced
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Add, edit and format tables in a presentation
- Add, edit and format charts in a presentation
- Create custom design templates
- Work with audio and video effects
- Add animation to a presentation
- Effectively use advanced presentation effects
- Package a presentation
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 training or equivalent experience
This course builds on the knowledge gained in the introductory and intermediate courses. Here you will learn to create and format tables and charts in a presentation. You will also apply and customize design themes and templates and create and format SmartArt graphics. You will learn how to add multimedia content, add special effects and interactive elements to slides. Finally, you will learn how to finalize your presentation, broadcast it on the web, create handouts and package for a CD or flash drive.
This IAAP-certified counts for 2.75 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students familiar with creating or editing basic presentations and are looking to take their skills to the next level