Outlook 2010 Introduction
What you'll learn
- Navigating Outlook and understanding the major features of the application
- Create, format, send, reply to and forward emails
- Send and receive email attachments
- Set email options
- Create out of office messages
- Manage email with folders
- Use the conversation view
- Create, edit and delete calendar events, appointments and meetings
- Create, edit, forward and delete contacts
- Create and use contact groups
- Create, edit and delete notes
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience
This course covers the basic functions and features of Outlook 2010. Students will learn how to read, create, send, and forward e-mail messages. Students will then learn how to manage messages and attachments, configure message options, and use search folders. Students will also learn how to manage contacts, use the People Pane, work with tasks, create appointments, and schedule meetings.
This course aligns with the CAP Body of Knowledge and should be approved for 5 recertification points under the Technology and Information Distribution content area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
With nearly 10,000 training videos available for desktop applications, technical concepts, and business skills that comprise hundreds of courses, Intellezy has many of the videos and courses you and your workforce needs to stay relevant and take your skills to the next level. Our video content is engaging and offers assessments that can be used to test knowledge levels pre and/or post course. Our training content is also frequently refreshed to keep current with changes in the software. This ensures you and your employees get the most up-to-date information and techniques for success. And, because our video development is in-house, we can adapt quickly and create custom content for a more exclusive approach to software and computer system roll-outs. Check out all Intellezy has to offer with our award-winning video content!
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to understand the basic and intermediate functions of the Outlook mail, calendar, tasks and contacts features
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.