Outlook 2010 Introduction
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Navigating Outlook and understanding the major features of the application
- Create, format, send, reply to and forward emails
- Send and receive email attachments
- Set email options
- Create out of office messages
- Manage email with folders
- Use the conversation view
- Create, edit and delete calendar events, appointments and meetings
- Create, edit, forward and delete contacts
- Create and use contact groups
- Create, edit and delete notes
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience
This course covers the basic functions and features of Outlook 2010. Students will learn how to read, create, send, and forward e-mail messages. Students will then learn how to manage messages and attachments, configure message options, and use search folders. Students will also learn how to manage contacts, use the People Pane, work with tasks, create appointments, and schedule meetings.
This IAAP-certified counts for 5 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students looking to understand the basic and intermediate functions of the Outlook mail, calendar, tasks and contacts features