Outlook 2010 Advanced
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create and assign categories
- Create, use and delete quick steps
- Change views and create and assign custom views
- Search Outlook
- Create, edit and run rules
- Set junk mail options
- Set delegates and assign permissions
- Open shared folders and calendars
- Archive messages
- Use the journal
- Customize Outlook and build and use templates
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Outlook 2010 training or equivalent experience
In this course you will learn how to subscribe to RSS news feeds and use the Outlook Social Connector to stay current with friends, colleagues and informational outlines. You will also learn how to manage your mailbox using Quick Steps, archiving, junk mail options, searching, and categories. Additionally you will create and work Journal entries, set permissions to share Outlook folders, create e-mail templates, and use mail merge to send personalized messages to groups of contacts. Finally, you will learn how to customize Outlook to fit your needs.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3.75 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students with a basic understanding of Outlook looking to take their knowledge to the next level