Outlook 2007 Advanced
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effectively search Outlook folders
- Edit and create folder views
- Organize email
- Use manual and automatic archiving
- Set permissions in Outlook and use shared folders
- Publish calendars to the web
- Create and use stationary and email templates
- Customize Outlook
- Use the Journal
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Outlook 2007 training or equivalent experience
This course builds on the knowledge gained in the introductory course. In Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2007, you will learn the skills necessary to archive Outlook items and manage your mailbox more efficiently through the use of custom views, advanced searching and rules. You will also learn how to use the journal, set permissions, work with templates and customize Outlook.
This IAAP-certified counts for 2.5 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students with a basic understanding of Outlook looking to take their knowledge to the next level