Oracle 11g PL/SQL Fundamentals II
What you'll learn
- Prepare your environment
- Introducing Database Program Units
- Creating and Maintaining Stored Procedures & Functions
- Creating and Maintaining Packages
- Advanced Cursor Techniques
- Using System-Supplied Packages
- Creating and Maintaining Database Triggers
- Implementing System Event Triggers
- Familiarity with database and programming principles
The objective of this Oracle 11g training course is to provide an introduction to develop database server-side PL/SQL program units within an Oracle database. The areas covered include understanding the basic form and structure of program units stored within the database, building and maintaining stored procedures, functions, packaged programs, and database triggers. Additional topics include taking advantage of advanced programming techniques such as cursor variables and cursor expressions. This Oracle 11g course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
Who this course is for:
- Application designers and developers
- Database administrators
- Business users and non-technical senior end users
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.