Oracle 11g PL/SQL Fundamentals I
What you'll learn
- Prepare your environment
- Work with Oracle database tools
- Understand and work with language features
- Work with the DECLARE clause
- Work with the BEGIN clause
- Work with the EXCEPTION clause
- Use explicit cursors
- Understand and use nested blocks
- Understand the difference between nested blocks and subprograms
- Familiarity with database and programming principles
The primary objective of this Oracle 11g training course is to provide an introduction to the PL/SQL database programming language covering syntax, structure and features of the language within the context of database applications and programming.This Oracle 11g course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
Who this course is for:
- Application designers and developers
- Database administrators
- Business users and non-technical senior end users
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.