Excel 2010 Introduction
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create the framework of a basic worksheet
- Build formulas and work with basic functions
- Edit a worksheet
- Format a worksheet to enhance appear and increase readability
- Handle large worksheets effectively
- Protect a worksheet from edits
- Print all or parts of a worksheet
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience
This course is designed to teach students the fundamentals of Excel. Specifically you will understand how to create, save, enter data and print spreadsheets in addition to learning how to create formulas and use functions to calculate in Excel. You will learn how to format spreadsheets, manipulate columns and rows, add headers and footers and use page setup options to prepare them for printing. You will also learn how to handle large worksheets or multiple workbooks.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3.5 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who need to create, modify and print basic spreadsheets including formulas and functions