Excel 2010 Advanced
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use several different types of advanced functions
- See the benefits of conditional formatting
- Use Excel as a simple database
- Mine business intelligence from your data with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Be able to import and export data
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010 training or equivalent experience
This course delves into a variety of topics beyond the basics. You will learn how to use a wide range of financial, logical, text, and statistical functions; analyze data with the scenario manager; apply conditional formatting; and use the new Sparkline feature. Database management, PivotTables, PivotCharts and Slicers are covered in detail, as well as importing and exporting Excel data between applications.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Operational Functions content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who understand the basics of Excel formulas, functions and data collection and are now ready to expand their skills and learn to use tools for gleaning information from their data