Excel 2007 VBA
What you'll learn
- Understand the object model
- Create, edit and run recorded macros
- Understand the Visual Basic editor
- Understand programming basics
- Use Visual Basic functions
- Create and use cotnrol structures
- Create, use and edit UserForms
- Debug macros and trap for errors
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel training or equivalent experience
This course introduces you to Excel macro programming using Microsoft's Visual Basic for Application (VBA). The overall focus of this course is to teach you proper Visual Basic programming techniques along with an understanding of Excel's object structure. Other topics in this course include; recording macros, programming basics, proper variable declaration, Visual Basic functions, control structure use, looping, and Userform creation. The final section deals with the debugging tools included in the Microsoft VBA editor and methods on how to effectively use them.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate and Advanced level users of Excel who need to automate worksheets and workbooks
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.