Excel 2007 Introduction
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the concepts of worksheet development and formula creation
- Enter, edit and select data
- Enter and edit formulas and functions
- Understand relative v. absolute cell addressing
- Format worksheet structure and cell contents
- Manage large worksheets with zoom, freeze pane, and tiling and splitting windows
- Add protection and comment boxes
- Use print preview and page setup to prepare a workbook for printing
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience
This class teaches the basic functions and features of Excel 2007. After an introduction to spreadsheet terminology and Excel's window components, you will learn how to use the Help system and navigate worksheets and workbooks. Next, you will enter and edit text, values, formulas, and pictures, and you will save workbooks in various formats. Additionally, you will move and copy data, learn about absolute and relative references, and work with ranges, rows, and columns. This course also covers simple functions, basic formatting techniques, managing large worksheets and printing.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who need to create, modify and print basic spreadsheets including formulas and functions