Excel 2007 Intermediate
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use multiple worksheets in a workbook
- Create formulas across multiple sheets
- Use the watch window
- Create and use range names
- Create and use outlines
- Subtotal in a worksheet
- Use paste special
- Create, edit and format charts
- Add drawn objects to a worksheet or chart
- Create and use hyperlinks
- Create, edit and use worksheet templates
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Excel 2007 training or equivalent experience
This course is designed to expand on the skills learned in the Introduction to Excel 2007 training. Specifically this class will focus on using multiple sheets in a workbook, the advantages of working with range names, creating and applying spreadsheet templates, using the outline features and creating subtotals, and understanding all the options found in Paste Special. A significant amount of the course will be spent covering creating and manipulating charts and using drawing tools to annotate charts and spreadsheets.
This IAAP-certified counts for 2.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who already possess a basic understanding of formulas, functions and formatting and are looking to expand their skills to include charts, collaborating and working with multiple sheets in the same workbook