Excel 2007 - Advanced
What you'll learn
- Use key advanced financial, logical, text, statistical and math, and lookup functions
- Audit formulas for errors
- Analyze data using subtotals, goal seek and the scenario manager
- Use custom and conditional formatting
- Manage data with tables, filtering and sorting
- Create, use, edit and format PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Import and export date to and from a workbook
- Create and use macros
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 training or equivalent experience
This course builds on knowledge gained in the Introduction and Intermediate courses. In Advanced Microsoft Office Excel 2007, you learn how to analyze and manage your data. You will explore the many data analysis tools available in Excel, such as formula auditing, goal seek, Scenario Manager and subtotals. Additionally, during this course you will use advanced functions, learn how to apply conditional formatting, filter and manage your data lists, create and manipulate PivotTables and PivotCharts and record basic macros.
With nearly 10,000 training videos available for desktop applications, technical concepts, and business skills that comprise hundreds of courses, Intellezy has many of the videos and courses you and your workforce needs to stay relevant and take your skills to the next level. Our video content is engaging and offers assessments that can be used to test knowledge levels pre and/or post course. Our training content is also frequently refreshed to keep current with changes in the software. This ensures you and your employees get the most up-to-date information and techniques for success. And, because our video development is in-house, we can adapt quickly and create custom content for a more exclusive approach to software and computer system roll-outs.
This course aligns with the CAP Body of Knowledge and should be approved for 3 recertification points under the Technology and Information Distribution content area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
Who this course is for:
- Students who understand the basics of Excel formulas, functions and data collection and are now ready to expand their skills and learn to use tools for gleening information from their data
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.