Excel 2007 - Advanced
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use key advanced financial, logical, text, statistical and math, and lookup functions
- Audit formulas for errors
- Analyze data using subtotals, goal seek and the scenario manager
- Use custom and conditional formatting
- Manage data with tables, filtering and sorting
- Create, use, edit and format PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Import and export date to and from a workbook
- Create and use macros
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 training or equivalent experience
This course builds on knowledge gained in the Introduction and Intermediate courses. In Advanced Microsoft Office Excel 2007, you learn how to analyze and manage your data. You will explore the many data analysis tools available in Excel, such as formula auditing, goal seek, Scenario Manager and subtotals. Additionally, during this course you will use advanced functions, learn how to apply conditional formatting, filter and manage your data lists, create and manipulate PivotTables and PivotCharts and record basic macros.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who understand the basics of Excel formulas, functions and data collection and are now ready to expand their skills and learn to use tools for gleening information from their data