Crystal Reports 2008 Introduction
What you'll learn
- Design, create and edit a simple report
- Use formulas
- Add special fields and parameters
- Sort, group and summarize
- Format reports and add graphics
- Use conditional formatting
- Create mailing labels
- Export data
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to create business reports, but doesn’t wish to worry about programming.
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.