Captivate 5 New Features
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the new user interface
- Use and create object styles
- Use, create and edit master slides
- Create and save animation effects
- Work with video
- Tracking and reporting wtihout an LMS
- Use the expanded widget library
- Basic e-learning understanding; some Captivate background is helpful
This course is designed for current users of Adobe Captivate who want to create software demonstrations and interactive simulations using Captivate version 5. You will explore the new Adobe Captivate 5 user interface and then move on to reviewing changes and additions to object styles, master slides, animation effects, video support, tracking and reporting. In addition, you will review the expanded widget library.
This IAAP-certified counts for 1 recertification point for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students with a basic familiarity with prior versions of Adobe Captivate