Captivate 5 Introduction
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding the user interface and navigating a project
- Create and save a new project
- Understand the timeline
- Create software simulations
- Animate text
- Use highlight and zoom boxes
- Insert images
- Add and edit quizzes
- Publish a project
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience
This course is designed for beginners and intermediate Adobe Captivate 5 users who want to create software demonstrations and interactive simulations. You will learn how to explore the environment; create, update, publish and organize projects; record and modify audio; and add quizzes. The course will cover how to enhance projects with animated text, highlight boxes, zoom boxes and images. Learn all this from one of the best elearning developers in the business.
This IAAP-certified counts for 2.75 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students with interest in e-learning or creating dynamic online presentations