What you'll learn
- Create a first project
- Use and understand variables
- Work with mathematical expressions
- Work with Classes and Objects
- Use multi dimensional arrays, array lists and type safe lists
- LINQ filtering and sorting
- LINQ joining data
- Add exceptions
- Debug common errors
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience. Prior programming knowledge is useful, but not required.
This course is the beginning track for certification. It is designed for the beginning C# programmer although there are topics of an advanced nature included as well. The topics discussed within this curriculum focus primarily on C# code and not interface design or true event-based programming.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to learn how to program in C#
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.