What you'll learn
- How to connect your experience to a job description/advert
- Reword your experience to show the value of your skills through achievements not duties
- Words, phrases & techniques to make your CV standout & land in the YES pile
- Understand exactly how to show off your transferable skills for a career change
- Learn how to create a CV that converts to interviews for every level
Your CV is your career calling card. It's often the first impression you get to make on a company & if you want to get into better rooms with better opportunities yours needs to help you stand out. Thats exactly what I'm teaching you to do in the workshop.
This is not your average CV writing training. It includes what you need to do with detailed examples of how. Including bullet point structure to show achievements not just a list of duties, taking your CV from entry level all the way up to management if you need to, how to use keywords impactfully and exactly where to find them. Includes a session on how to approach changing industry and CV templates
You will learn how to take your CV to different levels through rewording and repacking your skills and experience. You will understand how to use the job description so that you hit the key points the employer is looking for and get shortlisted.
Writing a list of duties isn’t how your CV stands out, so I will show you exactly how to quantify your experience and showcase your duties as achievements to deliver the most impact.
Creating a CV from scratch doesn’t have to be draining when you understand it’s simply a summary of your best, most relevant qualities not everything you’ve ever done. I’ll give you template ideas and even words that can make a huge difference to the average CV.
This course has detailed examples and resources to support you in creating a standout CV. These are the same techniques I use to help hundreds of people book interviews even after previously being rejected by a company.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in need of writing a CV for a better position or promotion, those who haven't written a CV previously & anyone struggling to change industry or get shortlisted for a specific role
Experienced Career Change mentor, supporting people amplify what they already have to build careers they enjoy & get paid well doing them.
A background in HR & Recruitment Operations Management along with being a qualified First Aid Trainer. I previously worked in the childcare industry before transitioning to HR where I have worked for over 13 years