Cartoon Drawing For Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand Cartoon Characters Anatomy
- Create your own comic book characters
- Create 2D Cute Characters
- Develop your own style
- Create Different Face Expressions
- Learn to Draw Character Turnaround
- Create Different Body Expressions
- Draw Simple Cartoon Background
- Understand the fundamentals of art
- Improve your Visual-Thinking
- Paper & Pencil
- Procreate on the IPAD (optional)
- Photoshop on the PC,MAC (optional)
- Passion for learning new skills
"Excellent for beginners; this is exactly what I needed to help me understand how to make things cute. Looking forward to the updates! And if anyone is concerned about the length of the course, don't be, the materials alone make it worth it!"
- Michael Harper
Learn how to draw amazing cartoons, even if you can't draw a straight line!
Do you want to learn how to draw simple cartoons so you can liven up your website, blog or presentation?
If you've answered YES to this question, then this course is perfect for you!
You can also unlock your VISUAL THINKING and solve complex visual problems. It's also perfect if you're involved in business, teaching, and coaching.
Let's break all the limiting beliefs that drawing is a talent!
This is the perfect drawing course to prove that everyone can learn to draw!
The course is structured and organized very well so it's a beginner-friendly.
To explain to you the power of this course I will answer to some of my student questions here:
1. Do I need to have the talent to learn how to draw?
- Well absolutely not. Drawing is not some magic skill you’re born with. It’s something like a muscle. The more you train and practice, the better you’ll become. If you can draw basic shapes like a square, a circle, and a triangle. Then you can learn to draw anything.
2. What will I learn in this course?
- You will learn how to draw cute cartoon characters. Also, you will learn how to draw simple cartoon backgrounds. We’ll start with the basics. For example whats the anatomy of our cute cartoon characters and what shapes we’ll use to draw them. Then we’ll jump into different facial expressions so that you can express emotion with your characters. Also different hairstyles, a lot of practice sheets, and many more.
3. What tools do I need to get started?
-You can start with a basic pen and paper. I’ll give you practice sheets you can print and use as a base for your drawings. If you like drawing digitally you can use Photoshop, or whatever you like. The principles work for any medium.
4. If I learn how to draw, what can I do with my skills?
-Well that’s a very good question. You can use your skills for a lot of stuff.
For example. Comic books. You can create 2d game characters. You can create short movies.
You can make your blog posts more fun by drawing characters here and there.
Start a YouTube Channel and pretty much the sky is the limit.
5. What’s the proof that I will succeed?
-That’s something that really depends on how much work you’re willing to put into this course. But so far some students created YouTube Channels with these characters. Others use them for blog posts. One student said that “It’s exactly what he needed to start his own comic book”.
You can also put your drawing in the Q&A section and I will make a video review for your drawing. You can find previous student recordings at the end of this course.
6. Do you provide a money-back guarantee?
-Yes, absolutely. If you find out that this is not the perfect course for you. I will give your money back within the first 30 days. No questions asked. So basically you have absolutely nothing to risk.
We'll cover everything. So with the new skills, you will make awesome:
- Explainer Videos
- Comic Books
- Graphic Novels
- 2D Games
- Digital Paintings
and many many more.
You can also unlock your VISUAL THINKING and solve complex visual problems.
It's also perfect if you're involved in business, teaching, and coaching.
With these skills, you can become a graphic facilitator in no time! :)
Now pick up your pen and START LEARNING! :)
"The cartoon characters are very cute and easy to draw. You are given a range of facial expressions to bring your characters to life. Adult, kid and baby sizes are included. The instructor made it easy and fun to learn. I enjoyed this course!"
"I'm amazed this course doesn't have more reviews! I can't draw really. Yet, 20mins into this course and I'm able to draw little characters with expressions! Its amazing. I love the instructors very logical approach to things. I'm still only half way through this course but can already draw these little characters, with expressions and I love it. Very well done! P.S. I see some complaints that this is a digital drawing class. Thats nonsense! Whilst the instructor himself does use digital drawing I actually following along with paper and pen and was completely fine!"
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for all ages
- Beginner Friendly
- Game Designers
- Passionate creators who wants a new skill for life
Hi, I'm George Grancharov and I teach people cartoon drawing skills.
Drawing is a skill that can help you solve almost every problem.
If you learn how to draw better, you will think better!
I'm best known for my course "Cartoon Drawing For Absolute Beginners" that teaches what the title says :D
"Draw, Think and Build!"