Customizing and Administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM
What you'll learn
- Get to know the concepts of customization and administration
- Know how to decide which business process option to choose from of the various available ones, and when
- Understand security concepts to ensure the right people have access to the right data
- Visualize CRM data with customized dashboards, charts, and views
- Change the look and feel of the CRM and make it more personalized for your organization
- Customize features that are available for mobile and tablet clients
- Get an introduction to the xRM platform and see how to extend the CRM capabilities with it
- Resources to help you keep the learning mode always on
- You need intermediate or advanced technical skills, a basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 functionality, and a strong understanding of relational databases.
This course shows you how to create new entities that store various details for your business and build forms to ease up data management for users of the CRM. We also explore other features such as building new business processes, creating business rules, and validations to ensure that quality data is stored in the system.
Moving on, we show you how to administrate the CRM by enabling user access, setting up data security, and doing other common configurations. We also show you how to provide a better help experience for users with guided help, and finally, we look at the various aspects of enabling customized processes for phones and businesses.
While covering all of these topics, we’ll also talk about the best practices you should follow to ensure great overall system performance.
About the Author :
Piyush Paliwal has worked as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultant for more than half a decade and has been associated with Microsoft for a few years now. During this time frame, he helped various customers manage their sales pipeline by bringing their business processes into Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365, which is what we have today. In his free time, he usually goes for a drive or swims.
Who this course is for:
- This course begins with the assumption that you have basic knowledge of working with Dynamics CRM.
Packt are an established, trusted, and innovative global technical learning publisher, founded in Birmingham, UK with over eighteen years experience delivering rich premium content from ground-breaking authors and lecturers on a wide range of emerging and established technologies for professional development.
Packt’s purpose is to help technology professionals advance their knowledge and support the growth of new technologies by publishing vital user focused knowledge-based content faster than any other tech publisher, with a growing library of over 9,000 titles, in book, e-book, audio and video learning formats, our multimedia content is valued as a vital learning tool and offers exceptional support for the development of technology knowledge.
We publish on topics that are at the very cutting edge of technology, helping IT professionals learn about the newest tools and frameworks in a way that suits them.