Customizable Project Risk Management Templates
What you'll learn
- Appreciate the value, and rationale, of project risk management templates
- Understand what project risk management templates are
- Learn templates for performing, and reporting, project risk management tasks
- Learn customizable project risk management templates that enable quick, yet precise application of risk management tasks
- There is no prerequisite for taking this course. You will learn everything that you need to know
The purpose of this training is to provide participants with project risk management templates that can be customized for different projects.
Templates are pre-designed or pre-formatted documents that one creates to use as guides or patterns, for project risk management tasks or activities. Templates, provide the consistency that is required for project risk management tasks or activities, and templates make outputs to look professional. Templates encourage repeatability and efficiency. Repeatability can enable standardization and automation. Templates can enhance participants’ understanding of the project risk management process and the required content from this process. Templates provide a structure for recording project risk management data and information.
This training is presented as a series of project risk management templates, beginning with an agenda template and concluding with project risk reporting templates.
This practical training event is delivered online and is intended for project management practitioners, and project management practitioners, including but not limited to corporate executives, finance managers, project managers, project engineers, project control managers, risk managers, procurement managers, and others who require ready-made or designed project risk management templates.
Templates provided in this training are based on a project risk management process that is aligned to leading project risk management standards in the world.
Who this course is for:
- Project management practitioners, including but not limited to project managers, project engineers, contracts managers, project control managers, project cost estimators, project planners, project cost controllers, risk managers, quantity surveyors, procurement managers, and others who require project risk management templates
Founded in 2015, our products have been tested and implemented with positive results in leading global organizations. Our suite of products includes Project Risk Management: Key Concepts for Everyone, Facilitating Project Risk Workshops That Get Results, Project Risk Aggregation, and Customizable Project Risk Management Templates, among others.
Our products and services are delivered mainly via online or virtual platforms. Psygon Services staff members enjoy many years of industry experience in project management, and operations and strategic management in leading global corporations in mining and metals, oil and gas, chemicals, water, management consulting, and, education and training sectors. Quite naturally, this vast experience is an asset to our clients!