Customer Success | Understanding Your Customers
What you'll learn
- Understand the meaning of Customer Success
- Understand Customer Centricity
- Understand Customer Value
- Understand Customer Satisfaction
- Understand Customer Loyalty
- Understand Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategies
- Understand Customer Engagement
- Understand Customer Equity
- Know different types of customers or customer groups
- Understand Customer Generated Marketing
- How to convince customers?
- No prerequisites, you are ready.
To be a successful business you must understand your customers because without customers you can not succeed in your business.
Can you name any company that can survive without customers? I bet you can not.
You can see, how important it is for companies and individuals to understand their customers so that they can treat them the way they want to be treated. The result is something everyone wishes for, SUCCESS!
This course will teach you so many interesting topics related to customers that will help you understand your customers better and in return ensure the success of your business, company, and organisations.
Enrol and have a fruitful learning experience.
Who this course is for:
- Business Administration Students
- Business Owners
- Marketing and Sales Employees
- Customer contact staff
I have a PhD in Business Administration and currently working as an Associate Professor. Prior to that, I did my MBA after being graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s degree and being declared the best student of the year. During my PhD. I was offered Rector’s Scholarship due to my research capabilities, high CGPA, and active participation in university-related endeavours. I am acknowledged for being resourceful, adaptable, and self-directed with the ability to handle a large number of students. My well-developed communication and presentation skills won me, the teacher of the year award, many times.
I am a highly motivated person with experience in teaching, training, and research. I have published articles in reputable journals and presented at conferences both locally and internationally. I have designed and taught various courses to students of different levels, including; executive, postgraduate, and undergraduate. Students consider me one of their favourite teachers, which is evident from my above 90% of students' ratings.