Customer Service Excellence - from customers to operations
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to service EVERY customer with excellence, in an organized way
- How to deal with unsatisfied customers, with a clear structure for answers
- You'll have practical tools at your disposal in any moment for every situation
- How to shape your customer service operations to excellence, modelling your business and structure
- You''ll get feedback from me for every assignment on the course
- In the end, you will better equipped to assume a leadership role on Customer Services
- There's no prerequisite!
Answer these questions:
Do you struggle dealing with angry customers?
Do you customers love you?
Do your customer recommend you to their friends?
Do you feel you are always at the mercy of your customers?
You may think that it's a very hard task to get customers to actually love your company, that only big companies can achieve that you that it's simply unpractical for a business like yours, but guess what: it's not!
Customer Service Excellence can help your business thrive in many ways, like increasing sales, make your customers recommend you to others, comment and rate your company (helping your marketing team), and it ultimately make your customers even more open to your calls and to your proposals.
In this course Customer Service Excellence, you will learn not only what's an excellent customer service and learn and see new unique and amazing tools and frameworks, but also how to shape your own customer services guidelines and also how to create strategies that fit perfectly to your business and customers, so you can achieve an excellent service.
What's in it:
Ten unique downloadable tools, ready to print
There are almost 70 lessons, short and straight to the point
More than 6 hours of content: the most complete course on Udemy
It's proven to be successful: it was built upon a face-to-face course
Ten written exercises for you to reflect on your skills
Watch it whenever you want and in the order you like
10 sections covering customer services from A to Z
Support and interaction with the instructor
Lifetime acess to the content
Certificate of conclusion
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for people who already work with customer service, customer success, sales or general customer services and want to take the next step in their careers and guarantee that positive feedback at the end. This course will cover both face-to-face and virtual, such as telephone, email and help desk.
- It also works for anyone who works as a coordinator, supervisor or manager of a customer service area or post-service, as it presents several techniques and concepts for you to structure your area and take it to the next level.
- Agents who want to take a leadership role in customer service and would like to learn techniques for managing teams and preparing for an interview!
Ivan Chagas é designer instrucional e professor com mais de 6.000 alunos em mais de 100 países, trabalha também criando cursos onlines e presenciais e materiais educacionais para empresas e pessoas físicas.
Ivan Chagas is instructional designer and instructor. With over 6,000 students in more than 100 countries, he works developing online and in-person courses and educational resources for companies and individuals.
Ivan Chagas es diseñador instruccional y profesor con más de 6.000 estudiantes en más de 100 países. Trabaja desarrollando cursos presenciales y en línea y contenidos educativos para empresas y personas.
Criamos cursos e conteúdos educacionais para você e sua empresa. Mais de 10 cursos criados em 3 idiomas, mais de 4.000 alunos em 100+ países.
Somos artistas da educação. Somos professores, instrutores e designers instrucionais. Criamos conteúdos educacionais há 10 anos para as mais diversas áreas. Entre em nosso perfil e conheça mais nosso trabalho.
Design instrucional é o trabalho de quem cria conteúdos educacionais. Nós somos o seu estúdio de planejamento e criação de conteúdos educacionais, como cursos, ebooks, textos e lives com influenciadores educacionais.
Acesse nosso site para saber mais!