Customer Service Training
This Customer Service training course teaches the basics of customer service and translates that knowledge into practical application. Students will come away from this customer service course knowing how a positive attitude, going a step beyond basic customer service, and dealing effectively with complaints will enhance their work experience. Students will learn the difference between internal and external customers and will learn how the development and implementation of a comprehensive customer service policy promotes consistency in how customers are treated and keeps customers happy.
Customer Service Training Course Goals
- Understand customer service.
- Identify internal and external customers.
- Learn how to interact positively with customers.
- Develop a positive attitude.
- Learn to communicate effectively.
- Learn to create and implement service standards.
- Learn to evaluate and monitor service standards.
- Learn to create memorable customer service.
Webucator provides technical and business training.
Partnerships and Associations:
• Association for Talent Development (ATD) Partner
• CompTIA Authorized Partner
• IT Management and Leadership Institute Authorized Business Partner
• Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) Silver Learning
• NASBA Registry Sponsor
• Python Software Foundation Sponsor
Visit our website to see thousands of student testimonials.