Hi, I'm Viktoriya.
Thank you for checking out my course.
I work as the Director of Marketing at Corporate Finance Institute, a leading global provider of online finance education. I am in charge of managing both the marketing and customer service departments to ensure the organization offers top notch education and student support.
By serving over half a million of customers and managing a busy team of customer support professionals, I gained hands-on experience and valuable skills that helped me succeed in my role and grow my career.
Prior to this role, I worked in academic affairs, teaching, and student advising at some of Canada's top universities and private institutions.
- Manage marketing and customer service departments at a leading global institution, serving over 500,000 finance and investment professionals
- Taught international students at private and public institutions offering applied degree programs, career and trades training, preparatory programs, and continuing education.
- Planned and coordinated all student affairs activities related to admissions, examinations, graduation, program change for 500+ students at McGill University.
- Managed the didactic team and academic program at a private English school in Italy.
- Advised and guided students in academic / university policies and procedures to ensure they were on track to meet their degree objectives and achieve academic success.
- Recruited, coordinated, and trained volunteers for a large scale Federal Government Career Expo and Conference at the University of Victoria
- Worked closely with student advisors, teaching staff, departments, faculties, and governmental officials to determine academic priorities for students and their resource needs
With this multifaceted background, my goal is to share my passion for lifelong learning with my students and help them achieve maximum potential in their professional lives.
I hope my course brings you value, inspires to take your customer service to new levels, and make a difference in people's lives.