Customer Service: Soft Skills Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- How to take care of yourself while taking care of others
- How to really listen to customers, not just hear their problems
- How to be personable even when you're not there in person
- Nope. You just need a desire to deliver top-notch customer service.
Starting a new career in customer service can be intimidating. How will you deal with all those people? New employee training can teach you how to turn on the lights and work the computers, but you need to know more about the non-tangibles, the soft skills of getting along. This course will help you develop the soft skills you need to thrive when facing clients day after day.
Who this course is for:
- People starting out in a customer service career will benefit from this course.
- First time customer service reps should take this course to prepare themselves for their new job.
Samara is a veteran education technology product leader and former middle school teacher. She has worked with education professionals around the world to design, create, and implement SAAS solutions for formative assessment, meta-analytics for student and institutional success, and communications for higher ed admissions.
Prior to her time as a techie, Samara served people of all ages as a retail clerk, a barista, and as a ski instructor and outdoor educator. If you are looking for a mean latte and great conversation on the state of education technology while skiing double black diamonds, Samara is your girl.