Customer Service: Soft Skills Fundamentals
- 39 mins on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to take care of yourself while taking care of others
- How to really listen to customers, not just hear their problems
- How to be personable even when you're not there in person
- Nope. You just need a desire to deliver top-notch customer service.
Starting a new career in customer service can be intimidating. How will you deal with all those people? New employee training can teach you how to turn on the lights and work the computers, but you need to know more about the non-tangibles, the soft skills of getting along. This course will help you develop the soft skills you need to thrive when facing clients day after day.
- People starting out in a customer service career will benefit from this course.
- First time customer service reps should take this course to prepare themselves for their new job.