Customer Service Mastery: Delight Every Customer
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be flooded with ideas on how to delight customers
- Stand out from competitors with unique customer experiences
- Create customers who are loyal for life and sing your praises to friends and family
- Help your team or employees give great service and be creative with new ideas
- Nothing - just a willingness to learn!
- Having a business in mind to improve would be helpful
- No prior knowledge of the subject is required
- Some of the materials you may wish to print
Customer Service: Delight Your Customers with Customer Care
Master Customer Service - delight your customers using great customer care and benefit from lifelong loyalty and referrals
Do your customers LOVE you? Do they rave to their friends about what a great company you are? Would they ever consider switching to a competitor? Do they always leave your premises happy and well cared for? You might think this is a faraway dream, too expensive to achieve, or simply impossible for a product/business like yours….But guess what - it’s not! Customer Service can make all of those goals come true, and doesn’t need to cost you anything except creativity and passion.
Amazingly there are almost no official theories, tools or frameworks out there talking about Customer Care. For me it’s one of the most powerful and underestimated marketing, sales and leadership areas. So, I have created a step by step course you can use to come up with original, cost effective and unique ways to delight every customer and have them coming back to you time after time. Imagine if all your customers became repeat clients, and referred you to others many times over? You could fire your whole sales and marketing team! In my experience, most employees genuinely want to do a good job and make customers happy, but often don’t have the tools or empowerment to make it a reality. This course fixes that with simple, tried and tested ideas that have been working for decades.
Over my 20 year management coaching career I've seen thousands of businesses... and I've pinpointed all the ways they could improve their customer service! The challenge with Customer Service is you need to be constantly ahead of your competitors and offering something unique and special to delight the customer. If you don't already have fresh Customer Service ideas popping up on a daily basis I’d highly recommend taking this course. It will allow you to build a loyal fanbase of customers who would never dream of spending their money elsewhere... and that could multiply your revenues many times over!
Chris Croft is an international speaker, and widely published author, who's been teaching Customer Service to companies for over 20 years. He's taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life-changing skills for home and work.
The course overview includes:
Thirty unique ways to create Customer Care delights
Provide incredible service even with zero industry experience
Motivate your employees to go over and above
Highlight missed opportunities to delight customers
Turn every customer into a lifelong fan
Benefit from repeat sales, upselling and referrals
And as always it's 100% practical, and with no technical jargon.
And lots lots more!
By becoming great at Customer Service, not only will you benefit from customers never switching to a competitor, but you'll also have made your company thousands in referral and repeat sales!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
- Anyone managing a company or team (now or soon) - whether big or small
- Someone who wants to do Customer Care or management in their future career
- People looking to grow their sales through customer referrals and repeat business
- Businesses looking for inspiration on how to delight their customers and stand out from competitors
- Suitable for product or service related businesses