Customer Service Fundamentals
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To appreciate the true value of positive customer service at every level of an industry
- To understand the rules of great customer servicess
- To deliver outstanding customer service
- To manage and deal with both positive and negative feedback experiences
- To evaluate yourself and your business to determine the key wins required to deliver the customer service possible
- Knowledge of the English language.
There is no such thing as a job today that isn't service-focused, in the sense that everything within a company is being done in support of a customer. This course is an introduction to customer service and its importance in any business.
This course covers the following topics:
1. Customer Service Overview
2. What is Customer Service?
3. Why is it More Important Than Ever?
4. How it Applies to Every Business
5. Five Service Levels of Companies
6. Key Factors
7. Rules of Great Service
8. Getting to High Service Levels
9. Evaluate Yourself/Evaluate Your Company
10. Powering a Great Service Culture
11. Case Study: Starbucks
12. Personal Primers
13. Steps to Great Customer Service
14. A Deeper Look at Managing Negative Customer Service Engagements
15. The Review/Take-aways
- All levels of participants are encouraged to take this course.
Instructor Xavier Jenkins introduces the customer service course.
Instructor Xavier Jenkins discusses key factors in customer service excellence.
Instructor Xavier Jenkins discusses the problem resolution process.