Customer Service English Essentials
What you'll learn
- Master phrases for handling difficult or angry customers
- Learn many expressions for handling a variety of CS situations
- Understand how to structure logical explanations and answers
- Use empathetic language to create a connection with customers
- Resolve communication problems effectively
- A basic understanding of customer service
- The ability to understand some spoken English without help
Isn't it frustrating when you have to deal with an unhappy customer on the phone, especially when you're using your second language? It can be a big challenge to express yourself clearly and help a customer resolve their problem, while at the same time trying to show empathy and remain professional. I designed this course to help you get the confidence and English expressions needed to resolve issues with even the most difficult clients.
This course is meant for non-native English speakers who deal with English-speaking customers daily, particularly over the phone. You will learn many common English expressions in this course, as well as common vocabulary and tips about intonation and stress to give your spoken English a more native sound (especially over the phone). This course falls in the category of business English.
Each lesson is designed to prepare you for nearly every situation you may face, from keeping an angry customer calm to explaining steps in a detailed process, to telling a customer they are wrong, and much much more! If you practice what you learn, your ability to deal with challenging situations and customers, in English, will improve dramatically.
You will be able to see my face in each video lesson, and I will use a blackboard at all times.
Each lesson focuses on a single aspect of a particular skill. You can go at your own pace and should take your time, with lots of practice between sections. Replaying each lesson is highly recommended.
Who this course is for:
- Non-native English speakers working in Customer Service
- This course is not for native English speakers
Hi. My name is Luke.
I'm the founder of Cloud English. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It's a great way to learn!