Customer Relationship Management: CRM Basics 101 to Advanced
What you'll learn
- You will gain an insight into the definition of CRM and the experts will break down this definition into easy components for you
- you will be able to analyze its applicability in the real industry as well.
- The experts will narrate the history associated with CRM and what all developments took place after it first came into usage.
- An understanding will be developed about how the customer relationship matrix works and what are its uses.
- The course is designed in such a manner that anyone who has the desire to learn about customer relationship management can get enrolled for this course. Therefore, there are no specific pre-requisites for this course.
The course is aimed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of various concepts relating to customer relationship management. Through this course, learners are expected to gain an insight into the history of CRM and its involvement as well as development and executive of an idle CRM strategy for building a strong customer basis and retaining them with the help of customer satisfaction.
The learning objective of this course is to help the learners understand how customer relationship management works in different organizations. The learners will get to know various CRM strategies that are deployed by the organizations and how they select the strategy suited to them. The course comes with two case studies to give a better insight of how CRM strategies are selected and executed in the practical scenario.
This course is an intermediate level course that will introduce you to the elementary and some practical concepts of customer relationship management. You will learn the following through this course:
You will gain an insight into the definition of CRM and the experts will break down this definition into easy components for you to understand the definition in totality without much difficulty. After you have understood what it is all about you will be able to analyze its applicability in the real industry as well.
The experts will narrate the history associated with CRM and what all developments took place after it first came into usage. You will get to know how CRM evolved over the years.
An understanding will be developed about how the customer relationship matrix works and what are its uses.
You will go through the specific concepts related to specific types of CRM namely strategic CRM, operations CRM, and management CRM.
By the end of the course, you will learn about the benefits offered by the CRM process.
Who this course is for:
- The course can be opted for by the following audiences: Students keen on learning the subject Scholars in customer relationship management, marketing, sales, management, commercial, and finance stream Persons working as an industry, business, and functional analysts. Chartered Accountants, CFAs and, other professionals relating to functions such as customer relationship management, digital marketing, marketing, corporate strategy, operations, sales, business development Business owners who want to acquire the skills of customer management.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.