What you'll learn
- Be aware of the Loyalty Business Model.
- Learn the Basic Loyalty Model, Service Quality Model, and the Expanded Models.
- Be introduced to the different Customer Loyalty Incentives.
- Basic understanding of the business industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Customer loyalty is all about attracting the right customer, getting them to buy, buy often, buy in higher quantities, and bring even more customers. In short, you build customer loyalty by treating people the way they want to be treated.
This course will begin discussions by explaining the Loyalty Business Model. The course includes discussions on the Basic Loyalty Model, Service Quality Model, Expanded Model, and some examples of Customer Loyalty Incentives.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to gain an understanding of Customer Loyalty Programs and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
- Career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.