Customer Intelligence and Analytics for Omni-Channel
What you'll learn
- How to create a strategic road map to build a digital, analytics and a customer intelligence capability.
- The fundamentals of digital marketing, marketing automation, and CRM to attract, retain and deepen customer relationships.
- Best practices in implementing a Big Data and analytics environment.
- How and when to use data, analytics, and technology to measure marketing programs and engage customers.
- Formulate marketing metrics and KPI's to prove the value of marketing programs.
- To become a good consumer of analytics and data science for marketing and customer engagement.
- Recommend tools and skills that a firm needs to engage and learn from customers through automation.
- Artificial Intelligence and other marketing technologies that automate and power Omni-Channel Marketing.
- Customer Privacy and Preference Fundamentals
- Demonstrate best practices and trends in: Journey Analytics, Identity Resolution, A/B testing, Open Gardens and Big Data.
- Have a basic understanding of data driven marketing and some exposure to analytics or data science.
- Have a basic understanding of marketing or sales and customer experience.
Marketing departments have moved to a more customer-centric way of engaging customers. The organization of the marketing department has shifted from purely a brand, product or channel focus to a stronger role of being the faithful steward of the customer relationship. Marketers have finally recognized the importance and power of shaping customer interactions and the necessity of creating value for their customers. To meet this challenge, marketers require a better understanding of customer interactions.
This applied course helps the marketing, CRM, Sales and Analytics professional develop existing and transformational skills and competencies needed to compete in a more customer-centric digital age. A strategic intelligence framework will link competencies in customer insights, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, scenario planning, digital and social media, business intelligence and experimentation together to drive a more relevant Omni-Channel experience for the customer.
This is a strategy course with a detailed discussion of the "how-to" and execution elements of setting up a digital and analytics nervous system for a firm but emphasizes an overall understanding of the people, processes, and technologies required to build a data-driven customer intelligence function. The course discusses the types of analytics, data science, AI, and Martech from a managerial/user and consumer perspective but is not a computational math or statistical methods course or a programming course in these disciplines. The goal is to help marketers, analysts and executives build multi-disciplinary skills, allowing them to connect the dots and be stronger practitioners overall.
Who this course is for:
- Marketing , Analytics, CRM, Operations and other business professionals.
- Analytics and Digital Professionals and Business Managers (consumers of data, analytics, data science, and automation) through C level executives.
- Sales, Customer Experience and other Customer facing professionals.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about customer focused analytics and technology.
- Anyone who uses data to make decisions.
Dr. Tony Branda is the CEO of CustomerIntelligence(.net) (owned by Black Belt Digital) since January 2016, a full-service Marketing and Analytics consulting firm. Also, he is a Senior Advisor for Managing Directors and Partners at Accenture Asean as well as C Level Banking Clients in Asia. Before this Mr. Branda was the Chief Data and Analytics Officer for Embrace Home Loans where he built out a team of data scientists, quantitative marketers and CRM experts to transform the company to a Digital and Omnichannel Mortgage and Lending Originations Strategy. Previously, he was EVP/CAO: Head of Consumer and Small Business Decision Management for Citibank North America from May 2012 to December 2015. In this role, Mr. Branda oversaw retail and mortgage analytics center of excellence, staffed by 100 marketing and analytics professionals in North America and India. Some of the functions he managed included: customer and competitive intelligence, CRM, advanced analytics, customer experience, and database marketing. Dr. Branda is Clinical MBA Professor of Digital Marketing and Customer Intelligence at Pace University Lubin Graduate School of Business since March 2011. Mr. Branda holds a doctorate in Marketing with his research interest in Marketing Analytics. He holds certificates from MIT in AI, Data Science from Johns Hopkins.