The Customer: How to Manage Customer Feedback (BITE SIZE)
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance of giving team’s customer feedback
- Be able to give positive and negative customer feedback to my team in an effective way
- Define potential gaps in service and methods to overcome them
- Drive a culture that welcomes customer feedback
- Develop strategies to proactively manage complaints before they arrive
- Diffuse difficult customer situations to focus on actionable solutions
- Understand why customers complain
- A keen readiness to learn and put it into practice
- Access to a computer, tablet or iPad
- Headphones or speakers to listen to videos
There is no question about the impact great customer service has on an organisation. How to manage customer feedback will give you the tools to make a connection and build a relationship with your customer base. Today we may be providing a service, tomorrow we may be a receiving one; it is the beauty of this that makes good customer service a truly human endeavour.
Bill Gates once said: “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”.
Make sure you use this as a source of inspiration! Create an environment that welcomes customer feedback. Educate your team on how to handle feedback and use it to improve. Predict potential issues before they arise and give people the tools they need to deal with any issues. You’ll create a more empowered workforce, who will inevitably provide a better customer experience.
Each lecture has been carefully selected so that you can explore relevant and meaningful strategies to create a truly customer centric workplace. Build a culture that values the importance of each customer interaction and empowers employees to provide the best service possible. This course is full of tips and tricks to use inside and out of your workplace. It will motivate you to really understand and support the environment you’re trying to create.
Many people take part in creating these courses – from subject matter experts, to researchers and designers – to ensure you are provided with the best learning experience and the most up to date information. We’re excited about education and want to give you the opportunity to be the best you can be.
This BITE SIZED course will take you approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete and will cover all of the components required to manage customer feedback. Our content will give you the opportunity to listen to experts and understand relevant models to use on your leadership journey when creating a truly human customer experience. Enjoy a collection of videos, interviews and engaging imagery used throughout our presentations.
This BITE SIZED course is also part of our Master Series - The Customer: Service At Its Best.
If you would like to really challenge yourself, join us for the entire journey.
So what are you waiting for? Start tonight and be on your way to providing amazing customer service tomorrow.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to improve the experience of their customers
- Anyone with an interest in driving a strong customer focus within their organisation
- Anyone looking to develop their organisation into an environment that customers want to interact with and develop loyalty to
- Anyone with frontline customer service experience, leadership or management experience, whether in a junior to middle management level or those who wish to move into a middle/senior management role within a customer focussed organisation
- Anyone from a small, medium or large organisation
Learoy believes that an investment in education is an investment in your future business. Learoy has a driving passion for outcomes, business return and creating engaging learning experiences.
Learoy Tonight is essentially bite size learning, it's all about learning that little bit now and implementing those new skills and knowledge in the workplace tomorrow.
Learoy isn't your typical education company. It's a forward-thinking, digital business that's leading the way. We've done the research and we're driving results through education. You'll see.