Customer Experience Management Essentials
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Over 11 practical exercises, additional documents and quizzes!
- By the end of this course, you will be able to create, measure and improve a customer journey for your brand or organization.
- Upon completing all modules, you will earn a certificate of completion.
- Basic marketing knowledge is preferred, but not required.
Customer Experience Management is more than just serving your customers, knowing where they buy products or what kind of brands they like. It’s about understanding your customers so completely, that your organization can deliver optimized and personalized experiences that increase customer engagement and loyalty.
In order to gain this important insight, you will need to extract data from Touch Points and channels across your entire organization. In this course we will discuss the customer journey map, which is an incredible powerful tool to indicate and improve Touch Points.
You will learn how to measure these touch points and we discuss different models to determine the right business strategy for a customer centric organization. Al through the course you will be getting practical exercises and additional documents that you can practice immediately on your current business.
This Customer Experience course is narrated by Roel Leijten, who is an experienced consultant and entrepreneur in the world of Customer Experience Management. Roel will walk you through the essentials of Customer Experience Management from beginning to end, explaining where needed the business value of this concept in a hyper-connected global marketplace.
This is not a theoretical overview, but a hands-on approach on Customer Experience Management in order to measure and improve customer loyalty.
- New and experienced managers, who wish to broaden their management skills
- Anyone interested in Customer Experience Management
This lecture is about the 4 Experience C's; Confidence, Consistent, Cross-Channel, Controlled.