Customer Experience for non-CX professionals
What you'll learn
- Understand what is Customer Experience (CX)
- Identify who and how should manage CX
- Learn how to create an actionable CX Strategy
- Discover practical tools and capabilities you need to manage CX
- Practice foundational activities to establish CX in our organisation
- No prior experience in CX is required
According to the Temkin Group, a moderate increase in customer experience (CX) generates an average revenue increase of $823 million over three years for a company with $1 billion in annual revenues. This sounds like a nice prospect, doesn't it? Yet, many see customer experience as an intangible dream that is disconnected from the commercial reality. In this course I will demonstrate that CX is a business discipline that, if approached in the right way, can make your company loved by customers, employees and shareholders!
This course provides an introduction into the discipline of CX, defines its key concepts, principles and tools. More importantly it provides practical tips on how to start your CX program - from CX Strategy creation, change readiness assessment to employee engagement and customer centric culture facilitation.
This course is not designed to give you a professional CX qualification, but after its completion you should be able to:
1. Clearly articulate what is customer experience and why you need it
2. Create a CX Strategy that is unique to your company
3. Understand how to map customer journeys and why journey management is important
4. Identify customer and business goals within each journey
5. Understand what processes support each step and who owns them
6. Collaboratively map the processes with all involved
7. Create a foundation for continuous process improvement
8. Check customer feedback and satisfaction scores
Who this course is for:
- This course is for business decision makers and middle management who want to benefit from making their organisation more customer centric, but have limited understanding of CX
Olga is an international customer experience consultant. She started her career 20 years ago with GfK, one of the global leaders in marketing research. Engagement in the research process developed her deep understanding of how to use insights in a business transformation. For her project supporting Thomson Reuters call centre transformation she won their global Marketing Excellence Award.
Later, as Head of Customer Experience for one of the UK insurance companies Olga led the customer experience function and achieved significant improvements in customer satisfaction coupled with operational savings. She established an effective voice of the customer programme across all customer journeys, fixed key processes and created a customer-centric culture across all departments. Olga also started a voice of the employee programme, where employees provided 1400 suggestions per month on how to improve customer experience. This led to increased employee engagement and reduced absenteeism.
Olga continued her work in consulting, helping her clients to set up CX strategies, governance, improve customer understanding and drive higher value. In 2017 Olga founded her own consulting company delivering sustainable insight-led CX change with her Agile CX Implementation Toolkit. Her clients boast of wide geography: from UK and Europe to Russia and Far and Middle East. She is passionate about making CX into a sustainable trusted business discipline and achieves that as an Executive Director for the Customer Institute, a 7-time Chair of Judges at the UK and Middle East customer experience awards, a speaker, an author and one of the Top25 CX Influencers. Since 2018 Olga has been living in the beautiful country of Georgia with her partner, two kids, a dog and a cat.