Customer Escalations - Management and Prevention
What you'll learn
- What is an escalation
- How to manage escalations
- How to prevent escalations
- Why customers escalate
- How to assess the team or company on the maturity to manage customer escalation
- How AI is helping in preventing escalations
When you have customers, you will have escalations. Escalations are a way of life in every organization. Escalations can't be avoided. They can be reduced and prevented if structured customer escalations management process is followed.
Many organizations and startups view escalations as pain. However, escalations can be a gift as they highlight gaps and issues in processes. An organization must welcome customers and escalations, and not avoid them.
This program covers lots of interesting topics:
· Understanding escalations
· A framework to assess organization’s maturity in handling escalations and preventing escalations
· Why customers escalate
· Is escalation a gift
· How to manage escalations, when they happen
· How to prevent escalations – from process approach, measuring it right to empowerment and keeping customers informed
· Role of cultures in escalations
· Executive escalations
· Escalations in the age of social media
· Is escalations management important for startups
Some of the areas we cover
· Is the revenue from customers who complain higher than custoemrs who don’t complain
· Is customer satisfaction dependent on employee satisfaction
· How to avoid burnout of escalations managers
· How to use the concept of corrective action and preventive action in preventing escalations
· Will poor IVR design create escalations
· How can anomaly detection and artificial intelligence be used to prevent escalations
Who this course is for:
- Escalations Managers
- Customer Support Managers
- Operations Managers
- Startup founders
Profile of Trainer Govind Kumar
Over 2 decades of experience managing Technology, Operations and Quality in top MNCs & startups. Held leadership roles (including Founder & CEO of an AI & Automation Startup) and managed businesses across Asia Pacific & Japan region.
Expertise AI, Six Sigma and Innovation
Successfully incubated Centers of Excellence for fraud prevention and service analytics.
Significant experience in design thinking based product development and management. Played a critical role in developing products for emerging markets.
Education & Certification
B. Tech and Full time MBA from top institutes in India
Certifications in six sigma and project management.
Won global awards in the areas of Customer Experience, Leadership Excellence, Quality and Technology.
Featured in the cover of CIO Review Magazine.
Board of Studies Member of the Board of Studies at Loyola College, Chennai, India (a 96 year old institution)