Custom Organic Spa Facial & Mini Facial Bar Set up
What you'll learn
- Learn how to deliver a custom organic facial in your retail spa or home-based business
- Learn how to set up a raw facial bar for custom blending
- Learn about raw ingredients used in a custom organic facial
- Learn how to deliver our signature Hot Cloth Cleansing Ritual
- Learn about the Oil Cleansing Method (and why it's good for ALL skin types including oily skin)
- Learn facial acupressure and massage techniques
- Learn Jade rolling, Gua Sha and facial cupping techniques
- Learn how to create a client intake form with customized ingredients
- Learn what you need to set up your spa room (equipment, tools, accessories)
- Learn how to craft a custom mineral mask (in about 1 minute)
- Learn how to blend an organic face oil (in about 1 minute)
- Learn how to select carrier oils (cleansers) based on skin type
- Learn how to create a natural creamy exfoliator
- Learn how to select natural toners based on skin type
- Learn which retail products and/or ingredients you'll need to start-up, and costs
- Learn post-facial recommendations
- Nuworld Botanicals Certificate Available
- Be passionate about wellness, natural skincare and plant-based ingredients
- Be passionate about starting a holistic spa facial business
- Be passionate about delivering a tailored, unique customer experience
- Be passionate about DIY skincare making
- Have an interest in ancient remedies, techniques and practices (ie. jade rolling, Oil Cleansing Method, acupressure, etc)
Take your natural spa-facial business to the next level. Whether you're just getting started with your spa business or want to enhance your existing spa menu, we can help! In this course you will learn how to master our signature holistic-organic facial and how to set up your own mini facial bar for custom blending. My Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar in Downtown Oakville, Ontario Canada is a retail destination hot spot for custom blending and spa facials, and now I'm sharing our methods, techniques and concept with you!
There are TWO sections to this course:
In SECTION 1: You will learn how to develop a custom client intake form, how to set up your spa room and pre-facial steps. You will also learn how to incorporate a mini raw facial bar into your business. A custom facial bar is an exciting and unique service offering whereby raw skincare ingredients such as clays, carrier oils, extracts and essential oils are hand picked and blended on the spot to suit the client’s skin type and concerns. No expensive equipment needed. You will also learn quick, easy and original recipes from my DIY Raw Skincare Recipe book.
In SECTION 2: You will learn how to master our holistic organic facial using strictly raw plant-based ingredients, ancient practices and techniques. This is an ultra-gentle facial with no extractions and no harsh chemicals. You will learn how to incorporate acupressure massage and our signature Hot Cloth Cleansing Method. We also teach proper Gua Sha and Jade rolling techniques (as taught by TCM Acupuncturist Lana Marconi) and how to incorporate aromatherapy hand/arm massage for relaxation.
This facial will certainly appeal to today's health-conscious consumer and those concerned about toxic chemicals in their skincare. It is especially beneficial for sensitive skin and irritated skin conditions (acne, rosacea, redness, eczema) and can be tweaked for teens and adults alike. Suitable for vegans.
Marga Nieves is your Facialist Instructor. Acupressure techniques taught by Lana Marconi, R.Ac., Registered TCM Acupuncturist. Certificate of Completion available from Nuworld Botanicals.
Who this course is for:
- Spas and Retail Spa Owners
- Home-Based Facial Business Owners
- Skincare Specialists
- Skincare Beginners
Natalie Cascella is the CEO and Founder of Nuworld Botanicals and author of Nuworld Botanicals DIY Raw Skincare Recipes, from our Store to your Kitchen. Natalie sees a unique opportunity to draw from her own history of building a successful natural Canadian skincare brand, to helping others interested in kick-starting theirs. Natalie has successfully grown her brand by selling her natural raw skincare products into major retail stores including Whole Foods Market, Indigo, Well and on T.V. home shopping network TSC. Natalie has also private labelled her Aromatherapy products for 80-plus Indigo stores across Canada. She has two published recipe books (find them online at Amazon, Walmart, Target), a business degree in Marketing with 20 years corporate marketing experience at Fortune 500 companies.
Her flagship store, Nuworld Botanicals Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar, is located in downtown Oakville Ontario, Canada. Here, Natalie and her team of Mixologists make every single product she sells by hand. Natalie also hosts in-person DIY Workshops at her shop and teaches aspiring entrepreneurs her signature Masterclass and Facial course.