Curso Completo de Inglés: Pre-Intermedio
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 mins on-demand audio
- 4 articles
- 42 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a deep knowledge of the English grammar.
- Perfect your listening skills through practing different accents.
- Increase your understanding of more complex readings.
- Improve your speaking to have more fluent conversations.
- Practise sentence translation from English to Spanish and viceversa.
- Expand your vocabulary range with tons of translated vocabulary.
- Be well prepared for your English exams.
- No previous course is required to take this course, but we encourage you to take the Beginners course before starting this one.
This course is especially created for Spanish speakers who also need to improve their English knowledge, vocabulary and sentence contruction.
You will have tons of downloadable vocabulary translated into Spanish.
Practise sentence translation from English to Spanish and viceversa for each grammar & vocabulary topic.
This course includes:
Couse structured in Units containing grammar and everything you need to improve your English easily.
Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
You will practise everything by doing exercises.
Lots of resources and exercises to practise your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
Downloadable material on pdf format.
Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
Over 74 lectures and over 2 hours of video lectures.
In this Pre-Intermediate course you will focus on grammar vocabulary, listenings, readings, pronunciation, translations, dictations, spellings .
This course contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
The “Flyers" level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
The A2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN AFTER THE COURSE:
After finishing this course you will be able to have a good conversation in English, understand intermediate readings and be able to start following movies and English TV series.
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
This is one of the most important and difficult lessons in English, so please watch the video as many times you need.
Download the list of the most used irregular verbs you need to know to speak in the Past tense, but please, watch the video first. You need to memorize all the irregular verbs to have a basic conversational English level. So, please make sure you know all the irregular verbs in the following list.